Document Management in the cloud for Microsoft Dynamics 365
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for DocuWare
Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for Docuware: preferred solution in Microsoft's AppSource
The Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for Docuware is also available in Mircosoft AppSource. Our add-on has been tested and validated by Microsoft experts and awarded as preferred solution in the AppSource.
- Invoices, delivery notes, order confirmations are stored with the order and customer
- Product data sheets are stored in the article master and with the ordered item
- For incoming and outgoing documents
- All documents are displayed directly in the Dynamics ERP client, even if they were not created here
- Buttons may be configured independently on any mask
- No third-party software or additional interfaces are required
- For the On-premise version of the Dynamics 365/AX Connector for Docuware there there are one-time license costs; price on request.
- The annual maintenance is 17% of the list price.
- One-time costs are added for each additional client.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for Docuware, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 553,00 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled annually.
- For each additional client, 71,00 € per month is added.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for Docuware, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 663,60 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis.
- For each additional client, 85,20 € per month is added.
- In which languages is the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for Docuware available?
- For which Dynamics solutions is the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for Docuware available?
- Why should you link your Dynamics ERP system with the Docuware DMS?
- Do employees have to work parallel with the ERP system and Docuware DMS?
- Is it possible to view documents via the ERP client that were not created in the ERP?
- Which outgoing documents are archived and indexed fully automatically in Docuware?
- Which incoming documents are archived and indexed semi-automatically in Docuware?
- Why is the archiving and indexing of incoming documents only semi-automatic?
- Must the barcode also be attached to documents such as an attachment in an email?
- Can incoming invoices be imported completely from Docuware?
The Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for Docuware is available as an add-on for the following ERP systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management