Document Management Directly in Microsoft Dynamics
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO
Whether its orders, invoices, documentation, contracts with customers and partners or simply receipts and vouchers: the list of documents and data that are created daily in companies is long. Unfortunately, so is the time necessary to search for them.
Many employees, from clerk to head of department to management, spend a large part of their time searching for needed documents. Older documents are often found in overcrowded and sometimes poorly sorted paper archives instead of the ERP system.
The solution: Find it digital at a glance instead of somewhere in the Explorer or a paper archive.
As a business partner of ELO, we not only offer you the leading DMS on the German market. With the AX Connector for ELO, you can also seamlessly integrate document management solutions into Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 for Finance and Operations. This allows you to access data, documents and information reliably and quickly at any time without leaving Microsoft Dynamics AX and your familiar working environment. The 365 / AX Connector for ELO is an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 for Finance and Operations programmed by Inway.
Thanks to a new feature, automating incoming invoices is now even easier and faster with the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO. Previously, incoming invoices had to be created manually in Microsoft Dynamics before they could be posted and archived. Today, this also works the other way around: You simply store the invoices in the ELO-DMS and let it extract the necessary invoice information (item no. price, quantity, etc.). From here, all relevant invoice data is then imported directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Simplifying and automating this process saves you a lot of time and money every day.
Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO: preferred solution in Microsoft's AppSource
The Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO is also available in Mircosoft AppSource. Our add-on has been tested and validated by Microsoft experts and awarded as preferred solution in the AppSource.
- For the On-premise version of the Dynamics 365/AX Connector for ELO there is a one-time license cost of 16.700,00 €.
- The annual maintenance is 16% of the list price.
- For each additional client, 2.100 € is added.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for ELO, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 553,00 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled annually.
- For each additional client, 71,00 € per month is added.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for ELO, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 663,60 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis.
- For each additional client, 85,20 € per month is added.
- In which languages is the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO available?
- For which Dynamics solutions is the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO available?
- Why should you link your Dynamics ERP system with the ELO DMS?
- Do employees have to work parallel with the ERP system and ELO DMS?
- Is it possible to view documents via the ERP client that were not created in the ERP?
- Which outgoing documents are archived and indexed fully automatically in ELO?
- Which incoming documents are archived and indexed semi-automatically in ELO?
- Why is the archiving and indexing of incoming documents only semi-automatic?
- Must the barcode also be attached to documents such as an attachment in an email?
- Can incoming invoices be imported completely from ELO?
Our solutions and add-ons are continuously maintained and developed. The Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for ELO is currently available in German and English. If you would like a different language, please contact us directly.