STRUCTURE SALES AND PROJECT OFFERS IN ANY DESIRED WAY AND PRESENT THEM CLEARLY
Graphical Quotation Designer for Dynamics 365
In the standard version of the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, you can only structure (sales and project) offers to a limited extent. If your quotation needs further text formatting, page breaks, subtotals, subheadings, graphics, and images in addition to pure business information, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is at its limits. Although you can create individual introductory and conclusion text fields, they are usually insufficient for comprehensive and complex quotations. Thus, your sales offer may appear confusing and unappealing.
The following options are available for creating and formatting your sales and project quotations with the Graphical Quotation Designer for Dynamics 365:
- Insert and format headings/subheadings
- Structure individual items/headings in any depth desired
- Add text fields before or after line items or images
- Insert graphics and images
- Set page breaks
- Display any number of groups and subtotals
Furthermore, you can create different templates to transfer elaborated base layouts to other offers.
Text fields for salutation, final sentence, product descriptions, captions, legal information etc. are also available.
- Elaborated base layouts are at the ready for all upcoming offers
- Salutation, final sentence, product descriptions, captions, or legal information: Find appropriate text fields at your fingertips and insert them where needed
- Form groups and subtotals, e.g., for provided services and hardware
- Set subtotals for different project steps
- Insert supporting graphics, images, text fields, and page breaks wherever needed in the offer
- Use Formats such as normal, italic and bold, layout images, and regroup items
- In which languages is the Graphical Quotation Designer for Dynamics 365 available?
- For which Dynamics solutions is the Graphical Quotation Designer available?
- Which formatting options does the standard version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 offer?
- Which formatting options does the Graphical Quotation Designer for Dynamics 365 offer?
- How many subheadings/subsections can I create with the Graphical Quotation Designer?