RECONCILIATION OF THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT’S GENERAL LEDGER AND INVENTORY ACCOUNTING
With the Ledger Validation Suite for Dynamics 365
- The Ledger Validation Suite traces discrepancies between the finance department’s general ledger and inventory accounting on date and document level.
- Sorted by date and document, you receive an evaluation report, as well as a list of all deviating posting pairs after a reconciliation scan.
- You will also see all relevant data and information on the posting records found.
On-premise, as an annual subscription or as a monthly subscription: This is what the Ledger Validation Suite for Dynamics 365 costs
On-premise - one-time costs
- For the On-premise version of the Ledger Validation Suite there is a one-time license cost of 6.100,00 €.
- The annual maintenance is 16% of the list price.
203 € mth.
Cloud - annual subscription
- For the cloud version of the Ledger Validation Suite, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 203,00 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled annually.
243,60 € mth.
Cloud - monthly subscription
- For the cloud version of the Ledger Validation Suite, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 243,60 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis.
We continuously maintain and develop our solutions and add-ons. The Ledger Validation Suite is currently available in German and English. If you require a different language, please contact us directly.