Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI
Many paper-based business transactions across several agents/media take up to several days. Therefore, electronic data interchange is already established in many industries. Winning a large customer often means participating in predefined exchange procedures.
Thus, electronic data interchange provides highly efficient communication for companies with many business partners.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) replaces paper documents such as quotations, invoices, shipping notifications, etc., with electronic documents. These are transmitted worldwide in a standard format between business partners so sender and recipient can read the document. The advantage of EDI is that it is an exchange directly between ERP-Systems.
Business transactions can be accelerated.
The deployment of the Inway EDI Connector finally allows us to fulfil the electronic data exchange requirements of different customers, including large retail chains. The integration of our business processes with those of our customers and the automation of the OrderToCash process represents a significant improvement in our order process. Fewer errors due to manual entries occur and the process runtime was significantly reduced.
- Faster transactions – instead of several days of processing, exchange documents within minutes
- Improved data quality by avoiding multiple entries
- Improved business relationships through faster and more flexible response times
- Reduced costs due to less paperwork
- Penetrating new markets with rapid onboarding of trading partners worldwide
- Fully integrated into Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365
- Many message types already included in the default system
- Easily extendable with new message types
- Simple and fast integration of new trading partners
- For the On-premise version of the Dynamics 365/AX Connector for EDI there is a one-time license cost of 18.100.00 €.
- The annual maintenance is 16% of the list price.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for EDI, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 651,00 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled annually.
- For the cloud version of the Dynamics 365 Connector for EDI, you sign up for a subscription with a cost of 781,20 € per month.
- The subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis.
Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI is a Microsoft Preferred Solution
Our Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI is also available in the Microsoft AppSource. The add-on has been awarded as Microsoft Preferred Solution by Microsoft experts.
Quickly implemented: Here you can see how quickly the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI can be installed.
In short: This is how easy it is to set up the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI quickly and effectively with our video tutorial.
Faster to the goal: In this video we show you how to master your daily tasks with the Dynamics 365 / AX Connector for EDI.