AUTOMATED SHIPPING LABEL PRINTING AND COMPLIANCE CHECK - DIRECTLY IN DYNAMICS 365
With the Dynamics Connector for AEB
AEB Carrier Connect enables the smooth dispatch of thousands of parcels. Shipping labels can be printed and shipment data provided for over 180 CEP services and carriers. The Dynamics 365 Connector for AEB enables seamless integration of Carrier Connect into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management. Create shipments directly in Dynamics 365 and initiate the printing of labels. Tracking information and other responses will be displayed in your ERP system in an orderly manner.
Auditing of your business partners is enabled by the Dynamics 365 Connector for AEB directly in your Dynamics solution. The check runs in the background, not interrupting your work. Every new lead, contact or order is compared with the continuously updated sanctions lists. Suspicious business transactions and contacts will be blocked. You also receive a detailed overview to decide whether to unblock them or not.
- Connection of over 180 CEP services and freight forwarders to your Dynamics 365
- Creation of shipping labels and orders directly from your Microsoft ERP solution
- Efficient logistics processes across system boundaries
- Automated compliance checks in the background with permanently updated prohibition/sanctions lists
- Predefined processes such as the blocking of contacts and the associated business transactions are triggered by hits during sanctions list checking
- Elimination of continuous monitoring of audit results through automated information reports for compliance officers
The Dynamics 365 Connector for AEB lifetime license fee for the on premise versions of Dynamics 365 costs 17.300 €.
The subscription of the cloud version of Dynamics 365 costs 577€ per month.
Request your test version now without obligation!